Monday, April 11, 2005

Goan dreams of MBA...

had been missin mah best friend so much today dat i did tend to fite a bit online with her juz wen she had come online a few min ago...as i dint want her to leave soon...but she had to...so i guess now its me n u dear blog...

heard today dat well - da topper in CAT 2004 here in Goa dint make it to the final calls of IIMB and C...so all the huff- puff he had gone thru durin all his preps was down the drain for a minute...cudnt really imagine it..as i know he had prepared, of course i had too..but my luck cudnt just strike up on the D Day i guess..whereas his did...reasons enugh for the 99.10 numbers...

howeva the panels of interviewers dont seem to be impressed by a Padre Conceicao profile..(for dose of u who dont know - dats my eng college - unheard of, in ROI - rest of India dat is....so finally me not gettin thru dat time..n tryin again now with a better profile - dat of work ext mite really add to somethin...wonder if i will be able to work n prepare togetha...but i think me made for managin things...n neway - things are gonna get even more hectic afterwards in b-school life...so i better gear up now itself...

dreams tonite will comprise Alto of course - the new one we bought yest..hee hee..n the new music system i put in it...n maybe me drivin it along with mah closest friends...rockin the town...dat will be some fun...at present me confused...yes CAT, submissions, study for sem exams, n also the work at my company...all are lined up...so manage?? big deal eh?

No comments: