Tuesday, May 31, 2005

first blog in evenin i guess...

just returned home from college n well - the Image Processing viva had turned out good...Princy himself was at the chair along with another guy who resembled Chakravarthy from Satya n well - gave the say to Adu in most of the cases...my viva lasted for juz around 10 min...thanx to the gals along wid me who well, dint know that da height of an image is measured in pixels...i was wonderon what da hell was wrong with them...

spend the rest of the day wid my best friend...some real nice talks over a long lunch (well it was her eatin slowly as usual - she'll kill me if she reads dis)...went back to college only to realize that da orals day aft tomm wud mostly be postponed coz of the election scenario...left at 5 n well - found myself in da bus with my English teacher from school...another for whom i was like the 'fav' student...moreover i had scored the highest in her subject at da Goa Board...the meeting reminded me of those days once again - the busy mornin - the tears in my dad's eyes...shakin hands and distributing pedaas - well the remanin day had gone in that itself - in a couple of days itself i had become top notch famous in Goa i guess...aaaah - welll...those were the TIMES!!!

I had a nice talk wid the teacher all the way...she seemed interested to hear dat i had resumed the habit of readin...n asked me how i get time for it - to which i bragged - 'i have to the best of the time available- n have to FIND time'...she wud be leavin for Germany in a few days to meet her son...so i wished her the best for her journey...

wished i cud step into my school shoes again for once - as life was gonna be hard now...once i got into the corporate world - wud be losin much of the 'happy-go-lucky'
part of myself n turnin into the more serious guy - sob! dont wanna do dat...but work, MBA preps and varrrious otha responsibilities mite push me to the edge...
It seemed all da more peculiar though...Goa was sort of wavin me a slow goodbye...as though it knew i was gonna leave soon - as i was meetin all da people i cud have missed meetin bfore i left...like the teacher today wfor example whom i wudnt have met as she had already retired...also manny other friends who somehow managed to bump into me even though the others hadnt heard of them...strange huh?

boy o boy - da corporate world - am i waitin for it NOW!!!!

No comments: