Friday, September 09, 2005

ORACLE - here i come!!

Pancham of Ganesh Chaturthi today...n we are all busy...gettin ready for preparations of the nite when the ganesh visarjan is there as well as the preps for leavin tomm for Bangalore...mom n dad comin with me - nice holiday for them too...leavin by train from Vasco - a change of trains in between at Londa...

Parents and relatives kehte hain-'beta Oracle acchi company hai- use chhodna bewakoofi hogi- CAT vagaira ke baare me sochna chhod de'...well well well - does Oracle mean the end of the world? Does it mean that i have acquired all that i have to in life ? How can i discard my options now itself...when i havent even given my best to CAT and all the other exams to follow? Can i just leave my dreams stranded? Certainly not..

Howeva i am most certainly excited of the fact that Oracle happened for me - and well just 3 days separate me from joining it...shall edit you next on joining Oracle officially from my blog...till then -
c ya at Bangalore!!

No comments: