Friday, July 01, 2005

Cleaning up...

Am I tired or wat?? I think this is the last time me clearing my shelf n papa’s…lies above it…got a whole lot of assorted stuff spread out on the floor yest nite which I have spent the morning cleaning up…now ninety percent of it is safely tucked in the buags – a major of which will be leavin the house soon…either with me, or with my cuzin for her engg studies, and some for my junior engg boy who pays me so well..(grin!)

Arranged the stuff exactly like I wanted it…the newest stuff bein the nearest – none other than my MBA preparatory stuff – assorted from TIME, CL, IMS etc etc…gotto go thru the whole lot in a span of few days now…few days shit – Caritor seemed to be least interested in callin us to join soon – rumour has it that we mite be called in the third week of August or so, which sounds so late..for now I think I have already applied to more than 20 companies but not a reply from a single one. My resume isn’t that bad eh? But of course it lacks the mammoth percentiles bestowed by universities such as VTU and Annamalai down south, due to which the only guys beatin us to the jobs are the southies…me kinda tired applyin…n will be more bored now waitin for Caritor’s joinin letter…I’ve got a score to settle with the people there…

Got used to wearin these 3/4ths now…dey look cool and will suit me when I’m outa Goa…poor me don’t even know whether me at Chennai or Blore itself…help me God…!!

Recovered soooo many things while cleaning up in the last 2-3 days…my KG-I report card, stating me perfect in all respects of studies but a final remark – ‘rather talkative’…cant understand if children aren’t talkative who will be? Maybe she was grading me relatively to the class dat time…the rest all bein sad souls who cudnt utter a word…but acc to my mom they all used to chatter a lot too – just that when the teacher came around, she used to see me with a broad smile…which from some angle appeared like that of a thief – aur phir mera time aa hi jaata tha…

In the midst of the cleaning process, was reading another blog and got a load of some real good pics of IIMK…mannn its like a summer resort on a hill station or something…the campus and the views around are breath-taking…wonder who ‘studies’ there…but it seems to be the ideal place for dat too…at once IIMC seemed to drop down from the image I had of it…but well – IIMK zaraa door ki baat hai – with an average batch profile of 24 months workex (as I heard later)….ahem! for now IIMs hi to zara door ki baat hai…!

Cant write more for today…gotto go off to do some more cleaning..n got a bday party in an hour and a half…so gotto rush to dat…!! Catch ya later…

No comments: