Thursday, July 28, 2005

packin up for a new life!!

phew!! da days seem to be goin fast n i cant kinda help it..time's comin soon to say a goodbye to Goa...

decided to take up the TIME AIMCATs which are commencin from July 31st...n TIME's got no centre here...so well off to da nearest city to ans them..dats in case Caritor doesnt begin now for me...ie back to Bangalore...da city of dreams for a Software Engineer...but i am not one as of now - of course passed out with a 76.7 in da final year and with a 71.4 aggregate tag on my head now and printed for good on my resume - i go ahead...

What awaits me at Bangalore are a lot of things - my cuzin, apparently with whom i got to stay with, but just got da news dat he will be in Sweden for the next 2-3 months..so ab mujhe mera pataa thikanaa maloom nahin...shaayad kisi friend ke yahaan..jahaan kismat le chale - (dash of philosophy - excuse me)..

4 now mw packin up...just now mom's voice pierced the air - 'what about ur shoes? u dont have to take them?' yeah.more weight to the innocent arms...put it on..i can carry da full world..no probs at all - 4 now its just 2 bags..filled more with MBA preparatory material than my clothes n other stuff...coz thats what i shall be doin more there i guess...aimcats every sunday n preparation thruout the week just in case caritor doesnt bring itself out in da middle of the month..preparations will go a bit slower then...

feelin a bit dumb havin to make my parents pay up for the MBA stuff(application forms etc)..when i wantd to do it myself this time...still i shall be able to manage a huge chunk of it so no probs...hope the stayin at Blore is managed easily..

Da only thing that remains - mite not be able to edit da blog for a while now...so its up only until my last post which i guess comes on friday mornin...friday evenin i set off...!2

No comments: