Saturday, October 29, 2005

Finali i leave da trainin room...

I am always think i will blog frequently - and proudly quote dat blogging is my all time hobby n well…I am seriously able to blog as much as a normal guy who works 17 hrs per day wud do – not that I do that much work- not for all da gold in the world…but well I simply don’t simply to remember the golden line – ‘blogger.com’ so dat it can sometimes adorn the explorer bar of my firefox with it…

Well da core line of the blog signifies it all today- training over- work begins…question 2- is the work hectic? Doesn’t seem so as of now, but afaihh(as far as I have heard) it is…question 3- is the work interesting? – pretty much – but I don’t know if I shall be completely honest in stating that…coz well it isnt part of my agenda in life – still experience to lena hi hai – and it doesn’t concern a specific department in SSI…covers a whole range of possibilities and functions, relating different departments – if I can best put it…and its altogetha a different kinda work – all I need is now to plunge myself into it, so that I can start liking it soon…

Although I still gotto get my concepts cleared…certain procedures etc taken care of…etc etc…for starters I have received a temporary desk on the 8th floor…and so have my other 2 teammates who departed from the training group with me…howeva ‘desktops’ wasn’t exactly my idea of a perfect job…still seekin da kinda system about 75 percent of SSI has here – a laptop to be specific – don’t know when I get dat, but it will be good workin wid it…

As of today we just had review of some docs, and then one of the guys in the team explained da flow of da code which he was handling, to me…so dat I wudnt have ne probs with it later – he is goin on a leave – which reminds me – I must think about setting my own timetable properly now…

So far so good…havent yet found ne bloggers here in SSI..though me sure there will be a pretty big number hiding deir faces in the laptops and typin out their day-to-day happenings…shall update as soon as I locate one…

Ciao for now..

No comments: