Sunday, June 12, 2005

my furst mobile...!

actually acc to the indian riwaaj, nethin new to the house must receive a BIG welcome along with da usual 'aarti' and stuff...howeva the mobile dint receive ne of this kinda 'naariyal swaagat'...it just slipped in the house - and i guess my best friend too doesnt have an idea bout it...coz well - she is outaaa range - n when she was the one i wanted to tell first...!!!!

got the motorola c200 as a second hand from one of my friend who is a mobile geek - he has just bought a nokia 6680 from one of his friends for 25k...the ass was showin it to me - n well - i was dreamin of the phone i shall take for myself later, with which i wud show off with...a higher end one - but me reconsiderin the video option - it isnt really much of use u see...

nyway - talkin bout the mobile i got today - of course papa ki krupa se...mom n me initially tot of it for him...n now of course its there with me itself - (the only son rulez)...well shall teach him the controls but me myself figurin it out to a certain extent as it is kinda like a primitive cell - no color display etc...only txt based...me satisfied as i have da option of sendin sms and callin itself...in fact me ok with just smsin...its just 25 p u see...!

have just msged a cuple of my friends n received deir missed calls...well - had experienced wat a mobile was only thru my best friend's one till now - today i had one in my own hand - n of course it was no big deal - coz more than 99 percent of my friends had it already...in fact there is still a time when i will get a cell i have been wantin to take - this was juz to experience wat a cell is like - n yeah it has proved to be quite good too...except that my best friend's missin and havent got her call as yet...she will be back to her place tomm and shall question me of course - 'now u tellin me?'...

so acc to dad da last thing which was supp to come in the house(basically as it had almost become a necessity now) has come - and can be used by all now...dis line must appear funny for all - but its not for him coz he has gone a long way to see this little thing - also bein not at all tech savvy...n of course me too coz me been waitin a long time for this...

cheers!!!

No comments: