Thursday, March 16, 2006

Ethnic Day...

More snaps...you will find me this time in a kurta - nope - its not mine...my teammate gave it to me...too bad da day lacked my superb blue-shaded kurta and jacket...people were lookin real good in their respective ones, and i wished i had my own kurta too...after all - occasions like Ethnic Day are very rare in SSI...

I am postin this a week late, coz i was drowned in work...nope - no deadline...but deadlines set by me on my own work...today i am a 'bit' free...just attended training on a module in Apps i dint even know head or tail of... (serves me rite for knowing almost nothing of financials)...I know da 'veryy few' people who must be goin thru this page must be totally bugged wid me writin so less these days, just putting up photos as if this is an album or so...but yaaron...samjha karo...kaam mein dooba hua hoon, and of course...my 'physical' position isnt all that great too... (grinning)...

enjoy da snaps...hope they have come betta then the ones in da last post...took them in a hurry...













And finally - the great ME!!



2 comments:

Kiran said...

Hey Ashi,

welcome back to the blogging business. I must say i hv observed a (negative) transition in ur status as a blogger.. from active to intermittent (grins).

And let me hazard a guess.. this decline in posts is NOT because of "busy" but becuase of the physical location :P

Hey, even i wanted to see a snap of u in your kurta. Anyway guess thats not to be for the time being.

Anonymous said...

hey Ashish...
U look realy good in the kurta snap.. maybe bcos u havent made any faces which u usually do while posing for a snap.
Read ur last 7-8 posts today...
its really fun reading them