Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Yup..its me again!

There cant be many reasons why I havent posted for a real long time on da blog...except that I now sit next to my PL - of course, though he is a real nice guy, things do get a bit apprehensive for me if he is around and i am peepin into 'wat else is new' on da net - or editing da blog...howeva I have indeed been questioned on why I havent been editing my blog for a good number of days now...

Things have been pretty stagnant - at least me in my place for sure...getting to know more about the technicalities involved in Work Orders(dats what mah latest object is bout)...and of course staring into the laptop for 8 hours every day into code, code and gess wat...more code!! Of course life has just been goin the normal way...I was down to my cuz's place 2 days back for dinner, and have taken some pics...shall post dem as soon as i get my new mobile done wid (sum probs with it)...

Da buzzing season dese days is as usual - the MBA interview season...PG seems to be flooded as usual with threads of those - every day a new institute thread springs up...for those of u who arent aware of those, the mod Simba on PG has come up with PagalGirl...a new concept - only meant for the gals and ladies from PG i guess..my my...this was news for me when i went thru PG today morning...dont know how soon PGirl will acquire the fame of PGuy...but it IS an innovative concept to add to PG nomenclature...

As usual da month of Feb hasnt been all dat great for me...though now its over, and i can hopefully look towards a successful journey ahead in 2006...to begin with, there is good amount of work...yea - da tech part, da coding etc sucks...but i realize the functional understanding in ERP is not that bad after all...

Goin to enrich some more functional concepts as of now...

No comments: