Friday, December 16, 2005

holiday time...

Wow - doesnt this post smell cheerful itself? at least it does to me - well if u guys dont know then me headin for Goa this aftnoon - back to my hometown aft more than three months...have been repeatedly tellin my friends that my parents mite even put up the 'devdas' act of havin their eyes closed when i enter the flat...hehe...wud be da same for them as their only beta returnin back home aft long...

Bangalore for the past 3 months hasnt been unwelcoming for me at all...in the sense have got pretty used to it now, n have taken it to be my second home itself...but well - can neone give up the thought of their primary home? - n in my case its a place where everyone vouch normally to go for in case of a holiday...aaj aur kal to sabhi yehi keh rahe hain ki 'kya ashish..goa jaa raha hai? wahaan se hamaare kya laaoge yaar?'

bas - its great to go back after havin got some reputation for ureself - passed out from an unknown college and landed in one among the top 3 companies in da world - with a quite comfy life in Bangalore...hopin for a relatively warmer weather in Goa than here - howeva i know it will be cold there too...some things i have to do once i go there - go to da beach(wont get one here of course), meet some relatives n friends (wonder who are left in Goa presently)...n of course - chat a lot with my dear parents - hehe...

Of course the shesh bhaag of my adventure for management entrances this year is still to come - shall be back with a bang for sure(overconfidence - haha)...shall get back with more incidences of those aft me back...

1 comment:

itsme said...

hey ashi you are really a nice blogger. i dunno whether its possible for me to create such a profile.

Goa is anytime much better thanB'lore. You have to agree to that.

and by the way you yourself have to be more inclined towards gettin back to b'loe.

you very well know you could have landed up in a much worse place(that does imply that B'lore is bad doesnt it?!

But better unwind yourself and forget bout b'lore when you're in Goa.(i think you'll find deafining silence there comparitively).

chal catch you once you come back

i think i'll be a regular visitor to your blog spot from now on

bye.